Sunday, January 16, 2011

A blog? Really?

That's pretty much what I've always thought.  I mean, why would anyone really care about what I have to say.  But maybe that's the point.  I love the hubs to the ends of the earth, but I think deep down inside he's probably not all that interested in my babbling about baking and canning and recipes, etc.  So this will be the place to express my internal babble.


I love baking, canning, making stocks.  I get cranky when I can't be playing around in the kitchen.  Part of me wants to own a bakery, but the other part says don't suck the life out of something you love.  Plus there's the fact that I seem to be slightly attention deficit and don't really stick with anything for any significant amount of time.  Problematic for a business, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?